Dear Patients and Guests,
We understand that during this pandemic we may be asked at times to stay at home. However with our commitment to serving our patients and our community, we will remain fully open Monday through Friday 8-5 PM for all emergent/routine visits.
To ensure the safety of our patients and our staff, we are requiring temperature checks and protective masks for any patient/guest upon entry. We are also implementing CDC recommended measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We have spaced out our patient visits to minimize contact and have spaced out our waiting area seating to help follow the social distancing measures.
We are performing the below measures to minimize COVID risk and protect patients:
- Every patient gets their temperature taken at the front door. We have invested in a temperature machine that is accurate and thorough.
- Every staff gets their temperature taken daily
- Every staff member is required to wear a mask
- Every patient is required to wear a mask in order to enter. We provide masks if necessary.
- We completely disinfect exam rooms after every patient
- We have a very large waiting area on every floor and have placed chairs 6 feet apart
- When a patient arrives, we try to immediately take them to an exam room
- We have plexiglass dividers at the front desk to protect both patients and our employees
- Common areas are periodically wiped down during the day
- Our cleaning crew provides a deep cleaning every night
During the last COVID spike, we never shut down and continued to provide crucial ophthalmology and optometry care. We will continue to be here for our community during this upcoming COVID spike.
As an additional service to our patients, we are offering Telemedicine aka “Virtual Visits” as an alternative for those patients who prefer not to, or cannot, come into the office.
We thank you for your loyalty and understanding during this difficult time. We wish for your health and safety.
Please feel free to contact us for any additional information.